Chan Eunice Grace

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

my first lesson!! (:

Wow! I was looking at the blogskins and found the templates to be a little boring. So decided to explore for one, and yeah! My first experience changing blogskins. Haa. It wasn't as easy as I thought. Maybe it was a hint that I was lagging behind times.

Anyways, I have to be honest that I was totally lost in my first lesson. Firstly, I didn't know what ICT module was all about. All I knew was that it stands for Information and Communications Technology. I shall do a reflection of the lesson based on the KWLQ framework.

What I already KNOW about this week's topic

I had no preknowledge of what this week's topic was about. I did not know that there was the existance of masterplan of education till i came for class. So to me, it was a new revelation reading the various masterplans on the MOE webpage.

What I WANT to learn

I want to learn
  1. what are the various kinds of technologies that one can use in class to make lessons more interesting. The only technology that I know how to incorporate it to lessons are powerpoint slides?

  2. Through this module, I hope to understand how I can use technology to personalise learning and what does it mean.

  3. Also, how does technology fulfills my objective when teaching and how relevant it can be.

What I LEARNED this week

  1. I learned how to use pbwiki!!! I learned how to edit my page and insert pictures. All these seemed really foreign to me. It is a good introductory lesson as I believe that there are other modules which would require me to have a certain knowledge of the usage of pbwiki.

  2. The Masterplans of Education. I learnt that MOE has been actively trying to integrate technology with the curriculum.
What QUESTIONS I still have

Not any at the moment (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home